I was inspired by Mehak [from peaches and blush]’s post on IMBB about Top 5 Makeup Items Under Rs 200.But i thought that since my blog is my Point Of View as a teenager and even i can afford 300 bucks for a single product,Here are my top 5 favorite makeup stuff under Rs.300.
- Elle 18 Lipsticks -Rs 48/-
Yep! thats right,not even 50 bucks! its worth more than its price,the only thing i am not digging is the packaging.but thats fine because the shades,price and pay-off neautralises the bad packaging for this baby!Since it is so cheap,you wont feel guilty stocking up on it.
- Colorbar juicycandy gloss -Rs 199/-
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush -Rs 150/- I got it recently and i am loving it.It has great texture,like whipped creame-Or mousse[DUH!] ,has great shades,bkends dreamily and stays on for a fair amount of time,it does fade after a while but doesnt disappear or anything.
I got it recently and i am loving it.It has great texture,like whipped creame-Or mousse[DUH!] ,has great shades,blends dreamily and stays on for a fair amount of time.It does fade after a while but it doesn’t just disappear or anything.
- Maybelline Eyeshadow Quad -Rs 225/-
- Maybelline Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara -Rs 280/-
I haven’t heard so much hype about a product like this one.Every who used it gave it a positive review.I say its worth the hype! It doesnt give the 10x volume it offers-but it pumps the volume up,curls it and stays on until you apply water and rub it in.Wow right?!
I hope you liked this post and please leave your comments and follow me if you liked this post.By The way-i have a facebook page .check it out Here