This look is inspired by summer colours- orange, pink and green.Actually it kinda reminds of a fruit cocktail with a dash of mint.YUM!!! 😀 😀
This is the Look:
Without much ado,here is the tutorial:
· Apply a good base,i used my favourite foundation topped with loose powder.
· Next apply an orange color all over your lid
· Apply a light peachy pink to your crease and at the outer corner
· Use a caramel color highlight and apply to under your brow bone and to the inner corner of your eyes.
· Use Mint green eyeliner and line your upper lash line with it. I used Lakme glide on eye colour in Aqua green.
· Lightly apply your favorite kajal,to make your waterliner look not BARE and apply mascara and the day time eyemakeup is DONE!!
To Make this summer makeup into more of an evening look,i just went in with a medium matte brown shadow and applied into the crease and also winged out the green liner a bit more and also darkened the kajal on the waterline
And this is my favourite summer look!!!
I hope You gals liked this look!