This is a rookie attempt at doing a cut crease look.I looked back on all my looks and saw that they all end up looking somewhat similar with just colors changed,so i wanted to do a cut crease look and this is what i came up with.
- Lakme 9 To 5 flawless Makeup
- Lakme perfect radiance compact
- Turquoise,cranberry and highlight colors from coastal scents 88 palette
- Eyetex waterproof liquid liner
- Lakme Black Satin Kajal
- Maybelline Colossol Volum’ Express Mascara.
How I achieved the look:
- First i applied my base by applying the foundation and compact onto the eyelid
- Then Using a small stiff shading brush like the sigma E20,I applied the turquoise on to my crease trying to be as precise as possible.
- Then using the Sigma E40 brush,i took the same turquoise and blended upwards and outwards from that line onwards.
- Then i using a shader brush,i applied the highlight color under the browbone.
- After that i used a wetted stiff brush with the cranberry color and applied to the lid,making sure not to damage the precise line created by the turquoise.
- Using the black liquid liner i lined my upperlashline and winged it out and also drew 3 dots under the wing to add a bit more of interest to the look
- Lastly I used the Lakme Black Satin Kajal on lower and upper waterline,and applied generous coats of mascara
And VOILA! we are DONE!!
I hope You All Liked This Look,If any of you have ANY requests or Queries,Feel Free To Contact Me at firstname.lastname@example.org or join my Facebook page Here