Rihanna is one of my most FAVORITE singer and makeup inspiration of all time!She is a chick who knows how to use Colors in her makeup and except for light foundations at times,her makeup looks are simply FAB! Here is a look Inspired by Her at a random red carpet appearance.I might be doing more looks from her soon,so be prepared for that!
- Lakme Nine To Five Flawless Makeup as Base(read review HERE)
- Carlo Di Roma cream eyeshadow for the shadow to adhere better
- Lilac and shimmery brown on lid (Take a flat shader brush and alternately tap into both colors to get a darker lilac-i did this in order to get the shade i wanted,if you have the right shade by all means go ahead and use that)
- Lakme Perfect Radiance Compact used as a matte highlight
- Eyetex waterproof liner to line top lash line
- Lakme Black Satin Kajal on waterline(bottom and top-to tightline)(red review HERE)
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara.