I am usually more of either a light makeup person or a black/brown smokey eyes on occasions person.So,I decided to go for something more fun.So I used an unusual green in my coastal scents palette and this is the look i came up with.
- Lakme Nine To Five Flawless Makeup as Base(read review HERE)
- Lakme Perfect Radiance Compact used as a matte highlight
- Lakme Black Satin Kajal as a black base and on waterline(bottom and top)(read review HERE)
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara.
- All Shadows from coastal scents 88 palette
The “starred” colors are listed below in the order i applied it on my eye-
- A mint green on lid and on bottom lashline
- Dark Brown to blend out the mint green in the crease and black to add a bit more depth to the crease.
- Gold color to add highlight under the browbone.