- Four in one eye shadow for stunning eyes with pre-coordinated colors to save you the hassle of four different products.
- Advanced fade proof formula glides on effortlessly with superior smoothness
- Velvet-tip applicator blends without tugging or pulling.
How To Use:
Sweep the lighter shade onto your lid. Blend the medium shade into your crease. Apply the lightest shade to your brow bone and the inner corner of your eye. Blend the darkest shade into the outer corner and along lower lash line.
Price: Rs 225/-
- Time For Wine
- Sapphire Ice
- Seashore Frosts
- Chai Latte
I also own the shade called Emerald Isle which is not shown on the site,but is still available in the shops.
Seashore Frosts: It contains colors which are certainly inspired by the colors you tend to see near a seashore,the blue of the sky and green of sea water,the purplish sky at sunset and the pale pink of sandy beach
- Lid Shade:It is a great blue color truly inspired by the blueness of the sky
- Crease Shade:It is a purplish shade which kinda looks like the color of the sky at sunset
- Outer Corner Shade:It is a green color which looks like the blue tinged green color of water
- Highlight Shade:It is a pale pale matte pink,kinda like sandy beach
Emerald Isle: All the colors in this Quad are greenish shades that compliment each other,A true green,an olive green,a golden green and a light golden shimmery highlight shade that compliments the other three.
- Lid Shade:It is a golden green with golden undertones
- Crease Shade:It is a true Emerald green color
- Outer Corner Shade:This shade is a rich olive color that looks just gorgeous!!
- Highlight Shade:It is a golden white shade which can be used to highlight and bring out the prettiness of the other 3 shades.
On the Eye:
Note:Before now,i have noticed that there are many companies(*ehem*Lakme*ehem*) whose products from the same range or colors from same palette having different quality between them.But i am GLAD to say that it is not so with these babies.The only difference that can be felt is only between shimmery and matte shades,which is to be expected.
Formula:They are powder shadows.Even though there is a slight difference between hardness and softness amongst the shades,they show up very well.The shimmery ones have a good sheen to it and not have gritty shimmer.The mattes tend to need more swipes to show up,but it does show up enough in 3-4 swipes.
Finish/texture:The Matte ones tend to be harder to show up on skin than the shimmery ones and the matte ones are harder to touch in pan.The shimmery shades are more buttery and satiny to glide on and is the same in the pan.But they tend to have more fall out than the matte shades.
Staying Power:They are very very impressive in this area.They stay on for about 3-4 hours without even a smidgen of creasing or fading when used over just foundation.So i figure it will work even better over a primer
Value For Money:At just 225 Rs for 4 color co-ordinated quads,These are a CATCH!!
Final Thoughts:I love love love lovvvvve these quads,they are perfect for anyone who wants to start out eye makeup and wants more than one shade at a reasonable price.
Rating:I HAVE to give it a 5/5 for being such and awesome and affordable quad…!! Rock On!!!
Will I Repurchase/Recommend This?!:UH!Yeah!! I am not gonna get the same shades,of course,maybe emerald isle.But i am gonna wanna buy these babies in other shades.Especially chai latte,sapphire Ice and time for wine…! 😛 😛
I would recommend this to anyone and everyone who loves makeup.You need to have at least one of these in your makeup Kitties…!! they are pure joy and
Buh-Bye For Now!