I wanted to use the Bourjois Smokey eyes Trio in Rose Vintage which i havent used in such a long time.Since it has very romantic shades,i decided to do a soft,feminine look suitable for first date/bridal eyemakeup with shimmery pink as the focus shade on the lid. Here is how i did the look.
- Lakme 9to5 Flawless makeup
- Bourjois Smokey Eyes Trio In Rose Vintage
- ES Brand 15 Color Shimmer Eyeshadow Make Up Palette – Earth Tone [ESW15] *
- Shahanaz hussain Shaliner
- Maybelline Colossol Kajal
- Maybelline Colossol Volum Express Mascara
- First I Applied a base using the Lakme 9to5 Flawless Makeup
- Then I took the medium shade from the trio and applied it all over the lid
- Then taking the darkest aubergine like shade from the trio,I went into the crease using my Sigma E40.
- After getting to this point,I noticed that some more depth was necessary to bring it all together.So I used the soft brown from the KKCenterHk Palette and went into the crease and also used the shimmery shade from the same palette as browbone and innercorner highlight
- Then I used the Shaliner and applied a very small flicked out liner,applied Kajal on top and bottom waterline and applied Colossol Volum Mascara and the look is DONE!!!
P.S. If you want the review of any particular products mentioned in this post,Feel free to say so in the comments!!