Today i am going to do a tutorial using the Mineralogie eyeshadows quad no.1 which was sent to me and i will be doing a review of it soon.I used only the shades from this quad for the look.The eyemakeup base i used was the creamy concealer from Mineralogie itself.The only other products i used were the Lakme glide on eyecolor in plush purple and the Maybelline Colossol Volum’ mascara.
- First of all,apply your eyemakeup base-I used the Mineralogie The Ultimate Creamy Concealer which doubles as a primer.Pat that all over your lid and blend out a bit.
- Next,grab the golden/coppery shade and pat it all over the lid with a shader brush.Take it upwards,a bit into the crease.
- Now taking the charcoal shade on a blending brush,blend out the harsh edge of the lid shade with a light hand,make sure to blend the crease shade so that only a trace of black tinted coppery shade is visible in the crease.
- Now taking the purply shade on a small stiff brush,wet it and use it to line your top and bottom lashline.Make sure to smudge out the bottom lashline quite a bit.
- Now apply the Lakme Glide on Eyecolor in Plush purple in the waterline and near the lashbase of the top lid,if there are any skin patched peeking through.
- Next take the lightest shade from the quad and apply it under the browbone as a highlight.
- Finally,Apply Mascara, and you are DONE!!