Is everyone else as glad as i am about all these new indian health and beauty stores popping up online?! And almost all of these sites have Cash On Delivery too.That is the best way to success in our indian market these days.
Anyways,Violetbag.com is one of the newbies in town amongst these online shopping sites.They are based in Bengaluru and sell products ranging from fragrances,makeup,skincare,bath and body products,haircare and a limited amount of men’s products too.Like most sites,they have lots of fair discounts too.
I have been forever wanting to purchase a hair dryer and since i am nearly 17,my parents FINALLY gave me permission to get one and i got a Philips Salon Dry Hairdryer HP 4940. I wanted to get a light,and basic hairdryer from a good company and this is what i went for.It costs Rs 1,295,but the discount price on Violetbag.com is Rs.1,045.I will do an indepth review of that dryer after using it for while.
- Very very Clean,Modern design and Interface.
- Efficient Browsing~ Good categorization makes it easy to find products we are looking for
- Great PR-they answer our mails and queries extremely fast and you can even call them up if you want to talk more.
- Quick confirmation,they even call you after office hours to confirm your order
- A good percent discount on most products
- Good selection of products from a fair amount of brands
- Extremely fast delivery-I got it within 3 days
- Uses Aramex and Bluedart for delivery which makes tracking packages easy
- Good safe packaging(bubble wrap,thermocole pieces etc.and package is marked Fragile too) and it is delivered in pretty violetbox 🙂
- Free shipping above Rs.250 order and only Rs.50 for orders below Rs.250/-
- Limited Catalog i.e.,Lack of International Brands-Most Indian beauty lovers depend on online purchasing in order to get our hands on products that we dont easily get,so more international brands must be included.
- Significant lack of hair styling products-No Hairsprays,mousse,pomade or any other styling products are available.
- Do not deliver to more remote Pin codes-only to main cities.The site doesn’t deliver to my home pin-code and i had to get my package delivered to brother’s work place in the city.
To Sum it up,it is a very very very promising site and they are really efficient and customer friendly and i did get info that they are increasing their catalog and increasing their area of delivery and more products and delivery areas will be added within 4-6 months,so all of my current cons will be dealt with soon.
Will I Recommend/Repurchase From This Site?!: Hell yeah! I am already eyeing few other not easily available products to purchase from violetbag.com and i would recommend everyone and anyone to try this site out as they are great to shop from.