I was inspired by Eesha From MakeupByEesha and by Starryskies214 from the Beautiful Life Of A Girl Next Door to do a Pink makeup look in honor of October being the breast cancer awareness month.I wanted to go all out and do a dramatic cat liner and super pink And Super shimmery and Its been a while since i did a tutorial,so i thought i might as well do it now.(Please excuse the quality of the pictures-my cam has been borrowed by my cousin and these pics were taken on an Iphone 4 in the cloudy weather)
- Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette(Numbered Colors)
- Mineralogie Ultimate Creamy Concealer in shade U3
- Maybelline Emerald Isle Quad(Lightest Shade-Marked as Hilite in IInd Pic)
- Buorjois Smoky Eye Trio In Rose Vintage(Shade 2 Only)
- Eyetex Dazzler Liquid Liner
- KKCenterHK lashes-MI53B
- Maybelline Colossol Volum’ Express Mascara in Black
Now… Onto The Tutorial…!!
- First apply a good base/creamy concealer/primer all over the lid and pat it in.I used Mineralogie Ultimate Creamy concealer.
- Next Pat on a milky pink eyeshadow all over the lid and almost up into the crease.I used the color marked ‘1’ from the CS palette.
- Next,taking a brighter shade of pink,go into the crease area with a precise brush,mark out the eyesocket.No need to blend now,just create the basic almond like shape.(Color used is marked ‘2’ in CS palette)
- Now take a more subdued and a shade darker of pink and blend it out using a fluffy blending brush.
- Next up,take a shimmery white shade and add highlight to the inner corner and under the browbone(Used the ligtest shade from Emerald Isle Quad).Also taking a frosted rose eyeshadow(From Burjois Rose Vintage Smoky Eyes Trio),pat a little of it at the middle of your lid to give it some more depth.
- The next step is to line your eyes,i used a basic cheap black liquid liner and i lined the top and bottom lashline rather thickly and in a constructed manner,making sure to create a pointy tip at the inner and outer corner of the eyes.
- Finally,i applied my Maybelline colossol volum mascara and added the Middle Cross Lashes from KKCenterHk.
- And the look is DONE!!