This is the tutorial for this Arabic Makeup look.The thing about Arabic makeup is that it looks very dramatic and hence complex.But,there is only 3 things you need to be good at to get it right.Those things are Color selection,Eye lining and false lash application.If you pick the right combination of colors and know how to line your eyes dramatically then all you have to do is put on the shadows in the order you want and blend the color a bit and Line your lashes well and put lashes on,it will look like you spent hours making your eyes look that great.
- Mineralogie The Ultimate Cream Concealer*
- CS 88 Palette
- Eyetex Dazzler Liquid Liner
- Maybelline Colossol Volum’ Mascara
- KKCenterHK Eyelashes in [ ES A89]*
The Colors i used in the CS 88 Palette are marked in the following picture:
- Apply the Base Mineralogie The Ultimate Cream Concealer and blend it out!
- Next take the Golden yellow shade and apply it to under your browbone.
- Now apply a tape to the outer corner of your eyes and then apply the purple shade on the lid almost up into the crease.Make sure to blend it on to the tape.
- Then take the green color and apply it above the purple and blend it up and out making sure to diffuse the color out into the brow bone shade.
- Now take off the tape and you will get a crisp outer edge.Next up,take the golden shade and apply it in the inner corner of your eyes.
- Take the green shade and apply it on the lower lashline and join it up to the outer top edge.
- Then using your liquid liner,line the top and bottom lash line and wing out the end.
- Also apply Mascara to your top and bottom lashline
- Then finally apply a lush pair of false lashes and you are DONE!!
Thats it for now!
For requesting looks. mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
*product provided by PR For Review