I was asked to review the next big indian online Cosmetic Site-Beauty Lab AKA blab.co.in. and i received a voucher of rs 1000/- and i purchased 3 Maybelline things that i have been eyeing for a while..They are:
- Lasting Drama Gel Liner
- Colorsensational Lipstick in My Mahogany and Blushing Brunette.
First off, What is B.LAB?!:
B.LAB, short for Beauty Lab was started by industry veterans looking to create an exciting destination, which brings some of the world’s best brands and solutions to address your beauty needs.
- Awesome Layout and categorisation-very easy to use AND looks super cool
- Has a number of international brands
- Decent amount of products available for men too.
- The weekly Newsletter and the monthly magazines are a great plus to “the latest trends, helpful tips, latest offers, and news from the beauty world”.The tips tricks etc. are really useful and i like the whole design of it all.Gives the site a whole another level of Professional look to it.
- There is Rs. 50 Off Offer on certain products which changes daily
- Quick Delivery-within 3 days
- COD available
- Great packaging-a sturdy brown cardboard box with “Thank You for shopping with us”Note on top.
- Awesome PR- Very quick in sorting out delivery issues etcetera.But a bit lagging in answering mails to their Customercare Mails.
- Contain High-end brands and expensive products -Maybelline is the only drugstore brand and i think this is a con because no one on a budget can shop for products here.They might as well go to VioletBag or Stylecraze to shop.
- Not Much Discounts are available.. You have to buy most products at price near to the MRP..! The only offer is the 50 Off offer.
- Free shipping over Rs 400 only.Most sites offer free shipping above Rs 250/-.But maybe this is ignorable since most people purchasing from this site would be purchasing stuff worth more than Rs 400.