One of my readers here requested me to do a look based off of the look Genelia D’Souza wore in Force and even though I took a long time doing it,I hope you will like this and find this tutorial helpful.Here is another one of my inspiration picture:
- · Minerlogie Ultimate Cream Concealer in U3
- · KKCenterhk Earthern color 15 palette
- · Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner
- · Maybelline Colossol Kajal
- · Maybelline Colossol Volum’ Express Mascara
- · Flat Shader Brush-Random
- · Sigma E40 Blending Brush
- · Artist Brush 00 for lining eyes.
- First apply your base/primer to your eyelid and blend it well
- Then taking a gel liner or any black kajal,apply it to your lid and blend it out werll with your finge
- Next,take a shimmery bright copper color and pat it all over your lid on top of the black and pat it down to make it smooth. You can even wet the brush and foil the color over your lid.Take it up near the crease
- Next up,take a milky/neautral brown and go into your crease and blend out the copper.
- Take the copper again,with a light hand and add it under your browbone as highlight.
- Then take your gel liner and line your top and bottom lashline and bottom waterline with it.Make the bottom lashline smudgy to give it a smouldering look.Make sure to go around the inner corner to give your eyes that completely lined look.
Even though the highlight/bronzer a little bit OOTD,i think this would look very sultry on a hot date or something of the sort.I would pair this with dewy foundation, bronzed cheeks with a warm peach blush and light nude pinkish gloss and you can even sport taupe nail polish.
Info about the series can be found here..!