The lakme quad was one of the first eyeshadow quads i ever bought.but it is the only lakme quad i own too.The maybelline one is a later acquired one.I have it in seashore frosts shade also.
- Shade Selection-Available in 5 shades
- Finish-All are shimmery shades
- Formula-Too soft and crumbly.Rather Buttery-Easily breakable,but gets easily picked up by brush.
- Pigmentation-Very pigmented,but tends to get patchy after a wear of 1/2 hour.
- Color Combination-Random shades of same color family chosen.
- Lasting-1-2 hours max. on top of foundation
- Availability-Not available at ALL counters,and even then all the shades arent available at a time.
- Packaging-Sturdy Purple Packing.Shadows Randomly placed at random slots.
- Shade Selection-Available in 5 shades (IN INDIA)
- Finish-Combination of 2 satin finish,1 shimmery and 1 matte shadow.
- Formula-Rather hard formula.Takes 1 or 2 swipes of brush/applicator for product to be picked up.
- Pigmentation-Fairly pigmented.Does not streak after wear.
- Lasting-Lasts for about 3 on top of foundation.
- Availability-Available at almost all maybelline counters at all times with a choice of minimum of 3 shades at a time.
- Packaging-Sturdy blue(now black) packaging.Shades placed according to functionality i.e.,lid,highlight,crease,outer v.
Its easily understandable from the above points that Maybelline Expert wear eyeshadow quads walk away the winner of this face-off,knocking Lakme EyeColor Quartet unconscious…………!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 ❤