I was provided with a Rs.500 Discount Coupon to stylecraze.com to review their site and here is the run down of what i thought bout it.
First off,What is StyleCraze.com?Who is behind it?!:
Style Craze is started by Chetana, an Amateur Make up artist from Hyderabad and it provides the best in Cosmetics & Beauty care products to Indians at affordable prices combined with legendary customer service
I purchased a Faces Canada Stackable in ‘rainbow”.I was super excited to get this as Faces Canada arent available in my area and i have been lemming for these for a while now.
Now onto the Pros and Cons of shopping at StyleCraze.com.I recieved my product in a carboard box which had style craze written all over it
It had the product and a sample inside stuffed with lots of thermocol pieces-very safe
The eyeshadow was individually bubble wrapped
Which looked like This when opened up:
Plus there was the tiny sample of Jovess Tea Tree Face Wash in there too:
- Lots and lots of brands available from AromaMagic and Biotique to Sally Hansen And Vega.Has even unimaginably hard to find brands like maxfactor,chambor,NYX,Orly,OPI,Faces etc.
- Quick Shipping by Aramex~provides tracking code
- Great Discounts
- Well packaged,Safe Delivery
- Free sample is provided with each package
- Free Shipping Above Rs.250/-
- 7-Day Return Policy
- Lots and lots of products from EACH brand(had to add it as an extra pro,because many sites have only a few select products from available brands).
- Lots of skincare and haircare stuff available too.Not just a cosmetic store
- Honestly,nothing in particular!!
I loved the great packaging,the quick delivery…Oh Who am i kidding?! They gave me a free teeny tiny sample! I am a sucker for free stuff!!
www.stylecraze.com seems like the best of both worlds.With both the low-end and necessary high-end brands to shop from.I would definitely recommend it and would love to shop more and more from there
Note:I was provided with a voucher to shop at the site,but it has NOT affected my opinion-read disclosure policy at bottom of the page