First up, here is a look at my Eid-Al-Fitr Outfit. I wanted to do it in shades I already do not have in my wardrobe and one look at it showed that I was in desperate need of some mango yellow and some red.
This is a comparison of the picture I had saved from Pinterest right next to my recreation. I took all my materials from Milan, M.G.Road and got it stitched at Tarot Fashion, Convent Junction. I did a similar palazzos for the bottom as well, but sadly I do not have a proper picture of the whole outfit.
- I applied Well Moist Moisturizer (Dermatologist prescribed)
- Then I applied Bourjois Flower Perfection Translucent Smoothing Primer (whew! Such a long name) all over my face,neck and over my eyelids and smoothed it all in.
- Then I applied Chambor Radiant Touch Up Concealer right underneath my eye in a triangle, around my mouth, around my nose, on my chin and on any other visible spots. I blended all this in with my finger using light tapping motions.
- Then I dotted on a little bit of my L’Oreal Infallible Foundation at all those places that needed a little extra coverage and blended that in with a sponge.
- I then set all this with the L’Oreal Infallible Powder Compact
- For Blush, I used my favorite Streetwear Blush in Pink Blossom using a colorbar countour and blush brush
- I decided to keep the eyemakeup pretty simple, by using the bronzey golden eyeshadow from the KKCenterHk ESW15 palette all over my eyelid using the sigma E40 blending brush.
- Then I lined my water line using the Colorbar Kajal, curled my lashes and applied the Maybelline HyperCurl Volum’ Express Mascara.
- For Lips, I decided to go with a blotted down red lips- so I lined my lips with the Bourjois Lèvres Contour Lip Liner in Rouge Soyeux and then topped with the Lakme Absolute Creme Lipstick in Runway Red and blotted it slightly to get a stained look. I went over this a little bit of lipbalm so that my lips didnt end up looking a little too dry.
- And my Eid look was DONE!