and their customizable planner and took the plunge. Want to know how this planner holds up in my opinion?
By the way, if you want a list of options on the current planner and planner supply options available in India, head on over to my article at PolkaCafe here.
What began as a personal fascination for kids’ stationery has grown faster than expected!! Today at Cupik Design, we specialize in creating premium personalized stationery and gifts for kids and grown-ups. We offer a whole range of cool stuff like name stickers, gift tags, envelopes, wrapping papers, notebooks, sketch books, bag tags, bookmarks, list pads, planners, phone cases and a whole lot more!
- A5 Size
- Customizable Cover
- 27 Cover Design Options
- Ring Bound
- Sturdy Outer Binding
- High Quality Paper
- 150 Pages
- Monthly View
- Weekly Planner
- Notes Section
- Quote Separators
- Free Planning Goodies- I got 3 Sheets of Stickers, Cute Pen, Pencil,Eraser and A Bookmark!
- Compared to other brands available in India, or ordering from international shops online, Cupik Design is a lot more affordable at 1550 INR for all things that one receives.
- Customization option can say anything you want from Fathima’s Daily Planner 2015-16 like mine says, to “X’s plans for world domination” “Y’s Year Of Wonderful Things”, or “Z’s gets her freak on in 2016”. The options are completely endless! 🙂
- The Ring Bound design makes it easier to add on other inserts, maybe printables to supplement the planner.
- The A5 size favored by a lot of international planner brands is indeed a great thing as it is small enough to put into any normal size handbag but not so small that you have to cram in your details in to your planner.
- The monthly and weekly view both comes with a space to add notes or stuff to do this week, which I always end up using a lot. as a monthly or weekly to do list.
- The papers used are of really high quality which makes it easier to use even marker pens on it without bleeding to the other side.
- The Undated options makes it easier to be used without date restrictions and such. You can just fill in whatever the date is and go crazy! 🙂
- There are attached lined notes section and these come in handy when you want to jot something down, or re-purpose the page into something else like a brain dump or goals page and so on.
- The website does not show the inner contents of the planner, so one can never really be sure what they are buying other than the outer cover.
- They provide 150 sheets, and there is no option to buy refill sheets for the planner.
- The week goes from Sunday to Monday and not Monday to Sunday. Although this seems trivial enough, the issues is that there are those that plan the whole weekend for a single event and like to have it together,
- Sitting down and having to date every date correctly is truly a hassle for me.
- It would be great if they add more pages, or offer refill sheets for sale
- They ought to show the inner portions in detail on the website.
- The Sunday to Monday should be changed from Monday to Sunday
- I do wish they offered a dated version, at least around the new year time.
- Do start making planning stickers soon! A shop that sells name labels and such custom stickers should definitely sell planner stickers as well.
- Magnetic List Pads,
- Note Sheets,
- Sketch Books which can double as scrapbooks